If you’re only prepared to take minimal risk it’s likely that your main concern is the security of your money.
Other people with this attitude to risk often share a number of common traits:
- You prefer investing in banks and building society deposits.
- You tend to limit where you invest.
- You look for stability in the value of your investment.
- You view the security of your money as more important than the possibility of the buying power of your money reducing as a result of inflation.
- You’re unlikely to invest in shares or property and would prefer funds that didn’t do this.
- Minimal risk funds tend to be cash or cash-like investments.
Minimal risk doesn’t mean there’s no risk. Please be aware of the effects of inflation and the importance of choosing the right home for your hard earned money. For more information enquire today.