How to top-up your Child ISA
If you would like to make a lump sum payment to your Children's ISA please click here and follow the online form to make a payment using your Debit Card.
We can take one off or regular payments by direct debit.
Please click here to print additional direct debit forms.
PLEASE POST TO
Unit 2, Digital Park Pacific Way, Salford Quays, M50 1DR
If you would like to make a direct payment to your Children’s ISA please send to the following:
EISL ISA Client Money Account
Sort code: 20-57-44
Account number: 03808769
In the reference field please insert your Child's Client Reference Number (APP) and surname and email us at email@example.com to confirm your bank transfer.
in a Child ISA?
- Help your child save for education or their first home from an early age.
- Provide a sum that will reduce the burden of debt on your child’s life.
- Make saving rather than borrow habitual for your children.
- Provide for your children who have missed out on the government contributions.
- Provide a savings vehicle for friends and family to pay into – no more unwanted gifts.
- Benefit from the tax advantages of a Junior ISA.