How to top-up your Child ISA
If you would like to make a lump sum payment to your Children's ISA please click here to top up an account using your Debit Card.
We can take one off or regular payments by direct debit.
Please click here to print additional direct debit forms.
PLEASE POST TO
Unit 2, Digital Park Pacific Way, Salford Quays, M50 1DR
PAY BY PHONE
If you want to make a one-off contribution, paying in to a child's Junior ISA or Child Trust Fund only takes a few minutes.
You can call our offices on 0161 914 6099 Monday to Friday 09:00 am to 17:00 pm and pay in via debit card over the phone.
in a Child ISA?
- Help your child save for education or their first home from an early age.
- Provide a sum that will reduce the burden of debt on your child’s life.
- Make saving rather than borrow habitual for your children.
- Provide for your children who have missed out on the government contributions.
- Provide a savings vehicle for friends and family to pay into – no more unwanted gifts.
- Benefit from the tax advantages of a Junior ISA.